David – you need psychological and historical help.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Hahahahahaha , that is the same fruitcake appell that claims co2 controlls the climate , you know , that trace gas that makes up 0.038 percent of the atmosphere . He likes to claim he is educated and I like to remind him that educating a goat doesn’t change the fact that it is a goat .
4 molecules per 10,000 rather than 3 molecules per 10,000 is the basis to suspend the Constitution, throw the Bill of Rights into the trash and end Western Civilization as we know it.
appell is living proof you don’t have to have a good brain to get a degree .
You can be smart in one field and a fool in every other.
Yes, but he in ‘every other.’
Was David’s epiphany the grad students borehole in a tree stump? Was this his burning bush moment that led him to believe that he is now the Moses of Climatism? Is it mere coincidence that he feels we need to experience hopelessness and despair like Jews wandering in a desert for 40 years so that we can finally believe and accept David as our climate prophet?
The US Constitution has no meaning when you’re a prophet of climatism. 🙂
David complains that ‘sceptics’ misunderstand him, often characterising him as Leninist. A few paragraphs later he gleefully speculates about the joy he would experience seeing ‘sceptics’ put in concentration camps, e.g., Gulags…
The more important David who?
Appell reminds me of my nephew, who when he was a liitle boy, tried to get us grown ups to go to bed on Christmas eve. He was afraid Santa would pass us by because people in the house were still up. After begging and pleading, and coming down the stairs several times, he lastly came down and exclaimed, ‘I hear bells!’.
He hates that story, and we never let him forget it. 😉
You can’t blame Appell – obviously the main ingredient of Quark Soup is hallucinogenic mushrooms – poor guy !