Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 20, 2012
Thomas Jefferson was an ardent believer in global warming, until Noah Webster demonstrated that he was confusing UHI effects with climate. In his 1787 book, Notes on the State of Virginia, Jefferson launched into a discussion of the climate of both his home state … Continue reading
David Appell says that I am responsible for the 2012 drought, but my great-grandfather caused this one in 1893 27 Apr 1893 – DROUGHT IN FRANCE.
Woe unto the apostates who dare to gaze at the southern ice anomaly. The high priests have warned that only the northern anomaly may be seen by mortals. All who turn their head to look at the southern anomaly, shall be transformed … Continue reading
From an epic rant by warmist David Appell: “Are Anthony Watts and Marc Morano and Tom Nelson and Steve Goddard smart enough to be guilty of climate crimes? I think so” Tom Nelson: From an epic rant by warmist David … Continue reading
The fact that a thin layer of ice is not present for a few weeks this year in certain areas of the Arctic – means we are all doomed. N_daily_extent.png (420×500) ‘Planetary emergency’ due to Arctic melt, experts warn By … Continue reading
Take credit for anything good which Obama failed to stop Blame Bush for anything bad which Obama caused Obama takes creepiness to new heights.
Barack Obama is that type of creep. Our nation’s future depends on secure, domestic energy production, and President Obama has taken unprecedented steps toward making America an energy leader once again. He’s pursuing an “all of the above” energy strategy … Continue reading