Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 23, 2012
The vast majority of multi-year ice is lost during the winter, not the summer. Winter winds blow the thick ice out into the North Atlantic where it melts when it contacts warmer water. Between 1988 and 1996, two thirds of … Continue reading
According to USHCN2 documentation, the TOBS adjustment hasn’t changed from USHCN1. The graph below shows that the TOBS adjustment in USHCN1 varied from -0.1 to 0.3, and was flat after 1990. ts.ushcn_anom25_diffs_pg.gif (650×502) The USHCN2 TOBS adjustment is nearly twice … Continue reading
Thou shalt not consume the apple of tree ring data after 1960, because it has been corrupted by CO2 sin. Thou shalt adjust thermometer data to hide the decline Thou shalt splice adjusted thermometer data on to tree ring data … Continue reading
21 September 2012 “It is self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack,” White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters travelling with President Barack Obama. Carney did not go any further in clarifying whether the administration believed the attack … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton Endorses 55 MPH Speed Limit US Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) on Tuesday endorsed a return to the 55 MPH maximum speed limit for “most” of the country during a speech at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. … Continue reading
Labour MP Colin Challen has launched the parliamentary motion, which points to a “climate emergency”. He said: “The catastrophic destabilisation of global climate represents the greatest threat that humanity faces.” The immediate action he says is needed includes redirecting money … Continue reading
The Great Hurricanes of North Carolina – John Hairr – Google Books Climate experts tell us that the hurricanes which we are not having now, would be much worse if they actually were happening.