TIME GROWS SHORT TO HEAL OUR EARTH
Date: May 23, 1989
Not all dinner party conversation is fluff and nonsense. The other night, a friend leaned over and asked, “Do you think people understand yet about global warming and are ready to do something about it?” I was tempted to heave a huge shrug. It’s very hard to gauge what percentage of America’s millions understand such phenomonena as the “greenhouse effect” and will support action to reverse it.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Coldest Valentines Day On Record In New York
- Being CNN
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By The Year 2000
- 2008 : “The Clintons corrupted the soul of the Democratic Party.”
- Gun Control Works!
- Believe And Repent
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow