Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: September 24, 2012
Johnson started the Vietnam War over an incident which never occurred, managed to get 70,000 Americans killed – and then we left the place a complete mess with the Khmer Rouge in charge of much of the region.
There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact. Mark Twain 23 Sep 1939 – VEGETABLE LIFE ON MARS?
Antarctica has a lot more sea ice than has ever been measured by satellites in the Arctic. That is why alarmists have to close their eyes and pretend that they don’t see the southern hemisphere, and that their polar amplification theory is a joke. … Continue reading
Rodgers fuming at referee Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers insisted the best team lost and blamed mistakes by referee Mark Halsey for contributing to their first defeat to Manchester United at Anfield since 2007. Rodgers took issue with the sending-off of … Continue reading
30 Mar 1934 – LIFE ON MARS.
Reading news stories from the last few years, I have determined that 97% of all phenomena are due to man-made CO2. This includes volcanoes, earthquakes, wars, tsunamis, venereal disease, homosexuality in orangutans, low self-esteem, road rage, heavy snow and lack of snow, … Continue reading
One alarmist has been busy posting away claiming that winter winds in the Arctic (which push multi-year ice out from the Pacific side towards the Atlantic side) couldn’t possibly have anything to do with ENSO. Typical brilliant, open-minded thinking. No wonder climate … Continue reading