Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 27, 2012
I spent yesterday evening with a 60 year Fort Collins resident, who said that yesterday’s three hour downpour at her house was the hardest she had ever seen. Needless to say, it saddened me greatly to find out this morning … Continue reading
I was watching David Attenborough’s “Planet Earth” and was saddened to discover that many animals spend much of their day engaged in violence against other animals. Their goal appears to be to kill and eat other animals, though we all know that … Continue reading
“There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without swords, without guns, without conquest. We don’t need terrorists, we don’t need homicide bombs. The 50+ million Muslims in Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent … Continue reading
Polar bears can’t survive without sea ice, and they all died of shock this summer after the record minimum was announced. The warm summer in Colorado killed all the Pikas, and the excess ice in Antarctica caused the Penguins to … Continue reading
On September 27, 1923, the temperature in Minocqua, Wisconsin was 85 degrees. Today’s forecast high is 63 degrees. One of the effects of man-made CO2 is more frequent and intense heatwaves. HAMweather Climate Center – Record Events for The Past … Continue reading
‘Follow the Islamic way to save the world,’ Prince Charles urges Prince Charles yesterday urged the world to follow Islamic ‘spiritual principles’ in order to protect the environment. In an hour-long speech, the heir to the throne argued that man’s … Continue reading