Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 27, 2012
I took a tour of the New Belgium Brewery in Fort Collins the other day. I like their Fat Tire beer, but most of their beers taste like they have Drano in them – which they describe as being a “hoppy taste.” They … Continue reading
Antarctic ice area was poised to break the all time record for either pole today, but UIUC has not updated their table to day 2012.7316. They have however updated their Arctic table to day 2012.7316. Why the delay? I can imagine that … Continue reading
Without fossil fuels and other petroleum based products, humans would still be living in mud shacks and dying at age 25.
We all died horrible deaths during the 1980s when civilization collapsed, and now we have to suffer the same fate again. http://news.google.com/newspapers Thirty one years later – Sep 25, 2012 More than 100 million people will die and global economic … Continue reading
You can’t make this stuff up. 09/06/2012 By Brian McNoldy Michael: first major hurricane in super active Atlantic season Michael unexpectedly exploded last night, becoming the 7th hurricane and the first major, category 3 storm of the Atlantic 2012 season. The … Continue reading