Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 28, 2012
Global warming means t-shirt weather year round in England 24 March 2010 Mike Calnan, the National Trust’s head of gardens and parks, said thepredictions were based on computer models generated by the Met Office Hadley Centre. ‘We looked at gardens … Continue reading
Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground
List begin List end
Times Square Cam – EarthCam According to NASA’s top scientist, Manhattan has been underwater for the past four years, and is experiencing a horrific drought. While doing research 12 or 13 years ago, I met Jim Hansen, the scientist who in 1988 … Continue reading
Obama 2016 has passed Al Gore’s Sci-Fi flick at the box office. Two weeks ago, Dinesh D’Souza’s documentary “2016: Obama’s America” passed Al Gore’s “An Inconvenient Truth” for second place on the all-time box-office money list for political documentaries. It … Continue reading
IPS – Solar Conditions – Monthly Sunspot Numbers March 10, 2006: Like the quiet before a storm. This week researchers announced that a storm is coming–the most intense solar maximum in fifty years. The prediction comes from a team led by Mausumi … Continue reading
Climate change is a poorly defined term, which requires the formal definition below. Warm weather Cold weather Lukewarm weather Wet weather Dry weather Weather that is neither wet nor dry Windy weather Calm weather Breezy weather Stormy weather Volcanoes Earthquakes … Continue reading
h/t to Dave G