Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
richard verney on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… Stephen Wilde on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… jim on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… ofaycat on Falling Sea Level gator69 on Viewing The Devastation On The… lindasduby on Viewing The Devastation On The… Kozlowsky on More Detail On The NSIDC Disap… tmitsss on Virtual Cold Strikes UK C… Eric Simpson on A Simple Proof That The 1930s… Tony on More Government Arctic Fr…
Daily Archives: September 29, 2012
Clint Dempsey scores the winning goal for Spurs. The last time Spurs won at the trashbin was before Hansen drowned Manhattan.
The Earth’s changing climate is costing the global economy $1.2 trillion a year and killing 1,000 children a day, according to a new study—and the U.N. warns the summer’s record heat and drought could trigger a catastrophe. Climate Change Kills … Continue reading
He is even worse this week than he was last week.
The UK’s top scientist told us a few years ago that Antarctica would soon be the world’s only inhabitable continent. Springtime has arrived, and it is time to start planning your future retirement home. Weather Forecast – Antarctica, AA – Local & … Continue reading
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie Last year, leading Texas A&M climate expert Andrew Dessler ridiculed Rick Perry for saying “the rains will return, they always do” Dessler himself issued this brilliant forecast for Texas Get used to it. The … Continue reading
07 Jan 1928 – ROUGH WEATHER ENGLAND Highest Thames Flood REMAR…