- Antarctic sea ice now covers 19,454,000 km². This is the most sea ice ever measured at either pole, and is about the size of the US and Europe combined, or 335,000 Manhattans.
- The ice extends more than 1,000 miles off the coast of Antarctica. Emperor Penguins have to walk across the ice to get to the sea.
- Most of the ice is located between 60 and 70S, which means that it reflects huge amounts of sunshine back into space, dramatically cooling the Earth.
- The sun is currently about 30 degrees above the horizon at the ice edge.
- The National Snow And Ice Data Center in Colorado has still failed to mention this on their web site. They continue to discuss the record Arctic minimum, and until recently were featuring an article about penguins being threatened by declining Antarctic sea ice, even though Antarctic sea ice has been steadily increasing throughout the satellite record.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
4TimesAYear on The Wrong Stuff inMAGICn on Advances In Technology Give Sc… inMAGICn on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Robert B on What Could Possibly Go Wr… sfx2020 on The Incredible Heatwave Of Jan… Andy DC on Cherry Picking The New No… Andy DC on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Jon on Advances In Technology Give Sc… gregole on Release 1.3 Aila on Cherry Picking The New No…