Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
Ted on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA Ted on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA gregole on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA gregole on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA gregole on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA scott allen on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA leftinflagstaff on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Andy Oz on Advances In Technology Give Sc… ntesdorf on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA gallopingcamel on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
Monthly Archives: October 2012
I’m stuck at work and know that Chelsea and Man U are headed into overtime. Please don’t post the result. I want to watch later. My understanding is that Man U is having to play with only eleven players on … Continue reading
The Arctic is rapidly melting at -15C 97% of the Greenland ice sheet melted this summer Manhattan is underwater, just as Hansen predicted Dengue Fever is coming to Chicago
According to Bill McKibben, my CO2 footprint contributed to the record low number of tornadoes this summer. Many lives were no doubt saved, and I feel that I deserve the Medal Of Honor for occasionally sacrificing my bike ride to get in … Continue reading
It doesn’t get much dumber than this. Why did they build that house on stilts, Homer? Fox News – Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos
“If you think right now I give a damn about presidential politics, then you don’t know me,” Christie added. TheHill.com Fortunately, the GOP selected a candidate with some self-respect.
I watched Gladiator (several times) and am proud to list myself as a co-winner of the Best Picture Oscar.
The science of historical hysterical climatology has several schools of thought The Hayhoe/Dessler/Hansen school – time began in 1970 The Karl/Hansen school – people were too stupid in the past to read thermometers, and have become exponentially more stupid in … Continue reading