Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 1, 2012
97% of all people who attend mass are Catholics.
Chavez who spoke at the University of Friendship University of Russia, in Moscow assured that the American “Empire” will be wiped off the planet during the present century. He added: “If the United States does not collapse humanity will and … Continue reading
The first thing Obama did when he arrived at the White House, was get rid of the bust of Winston Churchill. CARACAS, Sept 30 (Reuters) – With both presidents facing tight re-election fights, Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez gave a surprise endorsement … Continue reading
Alarmists continue to ignore the current record polar sea ice extent in Antarctica, and double their stupidity with claims that Arctic ice is melting. Temperatures around the Arctic “ice cap” are well below freezing, and new ice is forming very quickly. … Continue reading
Election 2008: Time lapse of U.S. counties – USATODAY.com The 2008 presidential election outcome was determined by 47% of the population, mainly in large cities and mainly on the government dole. DENVER — The slowest economic recovery since World War II is … Continue reading