Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 2, 2012
Complete List Of Important Breakthroughs In Climate Science Over The Last Decade
List begin List end
Posted in Uncategorized 116 Comments
Greenhouse Gas Overwhelms Wyoming
If every person in Wyoming represented one molecule in the atmosphere, only one person would be a methane molecule. All of the CO2 would be represented by half the students at one elementary school in Cheyenne. It is clear that Wyoming is … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Great plagues of famine, drought , locusts and flood will overtake the land – unless you heavily tithe the climate pharisees and give up your chariot.
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
What Happens When You Combine Stupidity, Insanity, Billions In Funding, and USHCN Adjustments?
You get another moron climate scientist J Srinivasan, professor at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) in Bangalore, goes through his work days secretly hoping for a global major climate crisis So, what could shake up the world? Severe weather is certainly the … Continue reading
Shock News : Antarctica Melting Faster Than Expected, Earth To Drown
The sea is frozen for 1,600 km away from the coast, but due to some mysterious CO2 related phenomenon – the interior is melting at -119F. Wed Aug 22, 2007 Antarctic ice thawing faster than predicted A thaw of Antarctic ice is outpacing … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
Obama Final Report Card : F-
Obama convinced Congress in 2009 that putting every American child another $10,000 in debt would keep unemployment below a maximum of 8%, and lower it to just over 5% by Q4 2012. His recovery plan put unemployment over 10%, and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
Keeping Up With A Changing World
In order to understand global warming climate change, it is important to keep track of the latest definitions. Global Warming => Climate Change Polar Amplification => Arctic Amplification Less Snow => More Snow US is just 2% of the planet … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
This Is Not The Atmosphere I Grew Up With
In 2011, Jeff Masters told us that global warming meant more snow and cold for the US. Global warming means more snowstorms: scientists March 1, 2011 http://phys.org/news/2011-03-global-snowstorms-scientists.html Last winter, Jeff Masters told us that the lack of snow and the warm temperatures … Continue reading
Exciting Time Of The Month Coming Up
In a few days, USHCN will release their temperature data for September. It appears that NOAA made a decision in March, that 2012 was going to be hottest year ever in the US – regardless of the weather for the … Continue reading
What Does Antarctic Ice Growth Tell Us?
Temperatures are getting colder Polar amplification theory is a joke Alarmists have their heads firmly planted where the sun never shines Sunday, 2 May 2004 Antarctica is likely to be the world’s only habitable continent by the end of this … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments