Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: October 2, 2012
List begin List end
If every person in Wyoming represented one molecule in the atmosphere, only one person would be a methane molecule. All of the CO2 would be represented by half the students at one elementary school in Cheyenne. It is clear that Wyoming is … Continue reading
Great plagues of famine, drought , locusts and flood will overtake the land – unless you heavily tithe the climate pharisees and give up your chariot.
You get another moron climate scientist J Srinivasan, professor at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) in Bangalore, goes through his work days secretly hoping for a global major climate crisis So, what could shake up the world? Severe weather is certainly the … Continue reading
The sea is frozen for 1,600 km away from the coast, but due to some mysterious CO2 related phenomenon – the interior is melting at -119F. Wed Aug 22, 2007 Antarctic ice thawing faster than predicted A thaw of Antarctic ice is outpacing … Continue reading
Obama convinced Congress in 2009 that putting every American child another $10,000 in debt would keep unemployment below a maximum of 8%, and lower it to just over 5% by Q4 2012. His recovery plan put unemployment over 10%, and … Continue reading
In order to understand global warming climate change, it is important to keep track of the latest definitions. Global Warming => Climate Change Polar Amplification => Arctic Amplification Less Snow => More Snow US is just 2% of the planet … Continue reading
In 2011, Jeff Masters told us that global warming meant more snow and cold for the US. Global warming means more snowstorms: scientists March 1, 2011 http://phys.org/news/2011-03-global-snowstorms-scientists.html Last winter, Jeff Masters told us that the lack of snow and the warm temperatures … Continue reading
In a few days, USHCN will release their temperature data for September. It appears that NOAA made a decision in March, that 2012 was going to be hottest year ever in the US – regardless of the weather for the … Continue reading