Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 4, 2012
My top blog post today is a picture of a broken (empty) chair titled “Debate Results Are In” Huge amounts of traffic are coming to the site from Internet searches for “debate results.” I hope they are pleased with what … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments
2012 – Worse Than It Seems
The movie “2012” started with the family camping in Yellowstone in December in shirtsleeves – with mosquitoes swarming. Climate change must be worse than it seems, because single digit temperatures are forecast for Yellowstone on Saturday. Weather Street: Temperature Forecast … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Will Obama Pull A George Bush Sr.?
Bush Sr. sabotaged Bill Clinton by sending troops on a hopeless mission to Somalia – right before he left office. Clinton took the bait and turned Somalia into a world class flustercluck.
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Obama Runs Into Problems Without His Teleprompter
Without a teleprompter in front of him, he thinks he is a Muslim from Kenya 1991 Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii’ 2004 Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate 2007 http://web.archive.org/web/20070403190001 2008 Nigerian Observer Online Edition
The Unfair Advantage Of Altitude
Presidential loser 2000 says that presidential loser 2012 was hurt by the altitude in Denver, which gave Romney an unfair advantage. This makes sense, because Romney’s home in Belmont, MA is at 41 feet elevation – so he is used to … Continue reading
Obama Loses His Mind In Wake Of Debate Disaster
By David Nakamura, Thursday, October 4, 11:32 AM DENVER — A day after his subdued debate performance, President Obama delivered a feistier critique of Republican nominee Mitt Romney, telling 12,000 supporters on Thursday that his rival had misrepresented his positions … Continue reading
Military To Defend America With $50,000 Golf Carts
Obama needs to show a few sales of Chevy Volts, so has ordered the Pentagon to steal money from your children and buy lots of worthless, overpriced golf carts. Electric vehicles are becoming a more common sight on military bases as the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Important Reminder About Ice
Once ice on the surface of a body of water melts, it can never form again. Particularly at high latitudes, where temperatures are far below freezing for nine months a year. Down here at 40N, we observe this every year. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
The Obama Effect
We had six months of beautiful warm weather in Colorado – until Obama’s plane landed for the debate. Temperatures plummeted 35 degrees over the following hour, and winter arrived. A bitter cold wind sent him on his way after his … Continue reading
Will Global Warming Make Scientist’s Brains Work Even Slower?
Will Climate Change Slow Marathon Times? Climate change is blamed for melting ice, shrinking animals and brewing more intense storms around the globe — but is it slowing the top finish times at the Boston Marathon? Not yet, researchers found, though future … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments