Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: October 4, 2012
Once ice on the surface of a body of water melts, it can never form again. Particularly at high latitudes, where temperatures are far below freezing for nine months a year. Down here at 40N, we observe this every year. … Continue reading
We had six months of beautiful warm weather in Colorado – until Obama’s plane landed for the debate. Temperatures plummeted 35 degrees over the following hour, and winter arrived. A bitter cold wind sent him on his way after his … Continue reading
Will Climate Change Slow Marathon Times? Climate change is blamed for melting ice, shrinking animals and brewing more intense storms around the globe — but is it slowing the top finish times at the Boston Marathon? Not yet, researchers found, though future … Continue reading
Kenyans are famous for being some of the best mountain runners in the world, but Al Gore says that the altitude in Denver caused Obama’s brain to malfunction.
One of my favorite movies is “The Man Who Would Be King” based on the Rudyard Kipling story. Sean Connery has everyone convinced that he is a god, until he gets bitten at his wedding ceremony and starts bleeding. People in the … Continue reading
The Obama campaign adopted a new theme song after the Denver debate. h/t to Fox News
During the undemocratic convention, Obama was bragging about his Middle East foreign policy. But that was before YouTube wrecked it. Turkey okays military force, stresses int’… JPost – Middle East