Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 5, 2012
USA_TomorrowHighs.pngOCT5.jpg (1280×720) It may take weeks to recover.
Last year, the lack of Arctic ice caused a warm winter in the eastern US, but this year it causes record cold and snow. Twitter / oakden_wolf: @ClimateDepot Hey Morano: why … The logic is simple. A warming Arctic provides … Continue reading
Earlier this year, a lack of snow in the US proved global warming. Now, snow in the US proves global warming. Twitter / oakden_wolf: @ClimateDepot Oh, and by the … There is no possible weather condition which would not be … Continue reading
Paul Ehrlich told us that we were all going to die between 1970 and 1985, but things have gotten better. He now says that the catastrophe won’t strike for two more generations. Twitter / PaulREhrlich: Some good news after the … Continue reading
JACK WELCH: Obama Skewing Jobs Report Numbers – Business Insider
Mitt Romney’s support of the coal industry during his debate with President Obama sent coal company stocks higher on Thursday, analysts said. “It’s amazing what 15 words about coal in a presidential debate can do for the stocks,” U.S. coal … Continue reading
http://www.sciencenews.org/view/download/id/37739/name/CHILLING_POSSIBILITIES Temperatures warmed from 1890 to 1940. (1890 was the lowest ENSO on record.) They cooled from 1940 to 1975. They warmed from 1975 to 1998. (1998 was the highest ENSO on record.) They have cooled since 1998. It’s not … Continue reading