JACK WELCH: Obama Skewing Jobs Report Numbers – Business Insider
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Gallup shows Obama’s approval rating at 54% after the debate, and said it went up 4 points in recent weeks, to the highest level this year. They also show O leading 49% to 45%.
A poll they could not refuse.
Change you can count on?
I agree with Welch. Modest job gains and all the sudden the rate drops 0.3 points? This is masking people dropping out of the workforce plus the fact that many of the jobs “created” are part-time or jobs like working at Walmart. The NY Times is all giddy this morning.
The biggest one month jump in 29 years and we are supposed to believe it?
I do not, most wholeheartedly. Where are the present-day equivalents of Woodward and Bernstein to root out the lies in this, and put them on the front pages? (Perhaps Charles Anderson, at objectivistindividualist.com, will shed light on this soon; he has regularly explained, with fuller data, why the nominal unemployment rate reported every month is thoroughly misleading.)
Look at the data – 114,000 jobs created in non-farm payrolls- a number which until now would have barely budged the unemployment numbers. Yet the household employment suddenly goes up 873,000 in one month. That makes no sense at all – nearly a million more people reporting being employed out of the blue?
This looks like blatant fraud by O acolytes in the department of labor. Someone changed a 1 to an 8.
Same phenomenon causes the dead to rise and vote – early and often.
If NOAA is rotten to the core as we all well know, why should the Labor Deparatment under Obama’s control be any more trustworthy?
Obama’s Corps of Obfuscation
“The finest corruption entitlement can buy.”
When our Attorney General is just as corrupt, what do you get ?
A Mexican Government… literally and figuratively.
The U-6 unemployment rate is still stuck at 14.7%.
It is important to note that the workforce is still smaller than it was in 2008. If the workforce was the same size, the unemployment rate would be closer to 11%.
If all these people went back to work… then they no longer need food stamps…
Let’s see what that looks like:
February 3, 2012 44.7 million on food stamps:
Verified September 5, 2012 46.6 million on food stamps -14% of the population.
If jobs have improved then the number should be around 42 million.
SOMEBODY’S LYING. Who could it be ?
I’m outta this website; I am also a climate skeptic, but Steve looks more and more like a nutcase. This is just ridiculous conspiracy nonsense. Ugh.
Yeah, an administration that tells contractors to violate the WARN act for an election, is above fudging unemployment data.
Who was that?
Really I don’t see how the numbers work out.
July unemployment rate : 8.3% nonfarm payroll jobs ~+ 180,000 (their revised #)
August unemployment rate: 8.1% nonfarm payroll jobs + 142000
September unemployment rate: 7.8% nonfarm payroll jobs + 114,000
So there’s a 37% drop in the number of new jobs comparing July to September, yet the unemployment rate basically plummets?
Why was it so important to announce your leaving? We will get over it but it will be difficult.
Methinks he was either off the Marc or firing a Blank.
Marc ________ (fill in the Blank) neglected to read this:
Just having fun
Get it Marc _____ ?
Buh-bye, bub. EVERYONE is noticing what happened with the numbers.