Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 7, 2012
I just took the pictures below in an area north of Los Alamos which was completely wiped out by fire 12 years ago. Prior to the fire, it was overgrown, sickly pine forest, caused by 70 years of fire suppression. Now it … Continue reading
18 Feb 1952 – RAPID MELTING OF POLAR CAPS CLEVELAND, Sunday.
NASA’s climate messiah bleeds. What about NASA’s James Hansen putting out a report predicting global warming would decrease Antarctic ice by 40 percent? Scambos said the new ice data is “a contradiction” to Hansen’s prediction, but he said Hansen’s assessment … Continue reading
A few days ago scientists predicted that global warming would cause marathon times to slow. Will Climate Change Slow Marathon Times? Climate change is blamed for melting ice, shrinking animals and brewing more intense storms around the globe — but is … Continue reading
Yesterday’s Denver Post had a WWII armistice sized headline : EMPLOYMENT GAINS After the messiah’s teleprompter-free crucifixion in Denver on Wednesday, the press is desperate to resurrect him. They pulled the same stunt three days after the Libya disaster, by dropping coverage and … Continue reading
People around the world are worrying about their carbon footprint. But what about their furry friends’ carbon pawprints? Mass mental illness Consider the numbers: there are currently around 1 billion pet cats and dogs worldwide (not to mention hundreds of … Continue reading
I drove down to New Mexico to see my parents yesterday, and took a couple of short hikes with my little buddies on the way. Temperatures were about 30 degrees warmer on the other side of the Front Range. Today I am … Continue reading
USHCN deleted their monthly data last week, and apparently are making a transition from version 2.0 to 2.5. My guess about this surprise move is that they are going to make past “raw” data colder, and current “raw” data warmer. This … Continue reading