Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: October 11, 2012
The US is experiencing the quietest hurricane period in 150 years, and the fewest fires in a decade, and Obama says we can fix it by giving more money to Solyndra. President Barack Obama warned his supporters about the threat of global … Continue reading
Charles Darwin, the heretic, has proposed a brand new theory that climate change and environmental stress are an essential part of nature. This goes against the prevailing theory of morons that the climate used to be (and should be) stable. From The Origin … Continue reading
Over the past week I have experienced repeated changes of warm and cold weather, with swings of 40-50 degrees from day to day. According to top scientists, this should have killed all life within hundreds of miles – except for … Continue reading
10/11/12 1:24 PM EDT Florida scientists, engineers and city and county officials have sent a letter today to President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney asking them to address rising seas in the Oct. 22 debate in Boca Raton, Fla. “Unfortunately, … Continue reading
“I think I missed the part where they discussed the Arctic melting,” the environmentalist and author Bill McKibben recently quipped. A tireless spokesman for a planet in rapid and, as he sees it, dangerous flux, McKibben had taken to his … Continue reading
08 Feb 1890 – FAMINE.
Leavin’ on a jet plane: Obama supporters vow exodus from US if Romney wins | Twitchy h/t to Dave G