Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Arctic To Be Ice-Free By 1979
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Rapid re-freeze in the Arctic skyrocketing:
If we want to drown all the Poley Bears, we are going to have to try harder.
With all this cold weather, I’ll take more time to warm up my fossil fueled car.
That should help.
After the article was written (1954), we cooled significantly for the next 25 years, culminating in 3 straight brutally severe winters from 1977 to 1979. Shows they had no predictive ability back then, with no evidence of any better predictive abilities now.
Sad isn’t it, when you consider the amount of taxpayers money thrown at it.
And everyone died, or not.
Is there a hypothetical method by which the pole refreezes after melting?