Hansen says Arctic warming is your fault, and requires massive taxation to stop.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Can you imagine the projections “Hazard Hyping Hansen” would have been able to create, had he been alive and scamming 100 years ago? What a missed opportunity, for a misfit opportunist.
___Al Gore said in July 2007:
—“Just in the last few months, new studies have shown that the north pole ice cap – which helps the planet cool itself – is melting nearly three times faster than the most pessimistic computer models predicted” ;
—“We – all of us – now face a universal threat. Though it is not from outside this world, it is nevertheless cosmic in scale.” The New York Times (2007); Al Gore, “Moving Beyond Kyoto”, Sunday, the 1st of July 2007, WK 13.
The excerpts are taken from http://www.oceanclimate.de/Archiv/april_09.html with the question: “How can someone talk about a cosmic scale threat if he is not able and obviously not interested in understanding a ‘climatic revolution’ that occurred under the eyes of modern science only 90 years ago? “ 90 years ago the Arctic warmed dramatically during the winter season since 1918/19 lasting for 20 years until winter 1939/40.
Unfortunately this applies to many other persons as well.