Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 14, 2012
The US Is Not Getting Hotter
Maximum temperatures in the US have not changed since 1895, and 2012 was only fourth hottest after 1921, 1925, and 1934. July temperatures have cooled slightly.
Posted in Uncategorized 50 Comments
NOAA Determined To Make 2012 The Warmest Year, No Matter How Much They Have To Lie And Cheat
January-September was already the warmest first nine months, according to temperature data released Tuesday by the National Climatic Data Center. Moreover, six of eight scenarios charted by the center have 2012 ending warmer than any other year in records that … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Government Experts : Sydney To Fry!
Sydney told to expect deadly warming spike Government study predicts 9 degree increase by 2070 1/31/2007 10:44:13 AM SYDNEY, Australia — Average temperatures in Sydney will rise by about 9 degrees during the next 65 years, with devastating consequences including … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
Unbelievable – Yet Another USHCN Cheat
Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily Index of /ftp/ushcn_daily You can’t make this stuff up. There is yet another USHCN cheat going on with the raw data – which I just discovered. The graph above plots USHCN 2.0 daily minus GHCN HCN daily … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
July Was Fourth Hottest In The US
Another big NOAA lie is that July, 2012 was hottest on record in the US. The GHCN HCN daily data set (which is supposed to match the USHCN daily data set) shows that 2012 was fourth hottest, after 1901, 1936 and 1934. Index of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment