Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
New Counting Method Allows Climate Scientists To Make Up Any Numbers They Want To
This week marks seven years since the US was hit by a major hurricane, and it has been more than 20 years since the US was hit by a category five hurricane. Scientists celebrate the record calm by making up a new … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 22 Comments
Antarctic Ice Area Has Been Above Normal Every Day This Year
Antarctic sea ice area has averaged 80,000 Manhattans above normal, and has been above normal every day this year. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.south.anom.1979-2008 NSIDC experts say that this has little effect on the climate, which is why Australia has been experiencing record cold and snow.
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
Try To Remember That Kind Of September – Before NOAA Was Lying About The Temperature
NOAA claims that September was the 22 hottest in US history, when in fact it was 55th hottest. September temperatures have been declining since 1895. They cleverly turned a cooling trend into a warming trend. CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES Climate Summary … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Exciting News from Hansen – The Ice Age Scare Has Now Been Completely Erased
Remember that pesky ice age scare from the 1970s which NCAR, CRU, NOAA and The National Academy Of Sciences thought they saw? denisdutton.com/newsweek_coolingworld.pdf http://www.sciencenews.org/view/download/id/37739/name/CHILLING_POSSIBILITIES James Hansen has determined that they imagined the whole thing, and has succeeded in erasing the entire cooling … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 35 Comments
Does CO2 Affect Environmentalist’s Brains?
RIVER RUNNERS: THE LATEST VICTIMS OF CLIMATE CHANGE For the contiguous United States, the first nine months of 2012 were the warmest on record, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. As of October 2, 64 percent of the United … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
If Everybody In The US Was Unemployed, Would That Save The Planet?
If unemployment in the US went up to 99%, Obama’s Labor Department would hold a special news conference to say it was better than expected, and it is all Bush’s fault. The best way to help the planet would be to make … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Multiple Choice Quiz – Is Climate Change Real?
Pick only one answer from below I believe Michael Mann. The climate was completely stable until 100 years ago The Dust Bowl never happened Vikings were very short, and farmed underneath the ice in Greenland Ice growth in Antarctica is caused by an … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
Springtime Arrives In Antarctica
Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
My Kind Of Senator
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments