Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 19, 2012
This month has set the record for fastest Arctic ice growth in history. It also has seen the greatest ice extent ever measured at either pole. The only possible explanation is that another ice age is on the way. TIME Magazine : … Continue reading
After doing everything he could to wreck the coal industry : Obama is running radio ads in Ohio touting his record as a coal champion. A Sad Green Story – NYTimes.com Last election he had a different story. “If somebody … Continue reading
(Reuters) – On a windswept Swedish mountain, a 10,000-year-old spruce with a claim to be the world’s oldest tree is getting a new lease of life thanks to global warming, even as many plants are struggling. Unprecedented global warming kills trees, … Continue reading
Until now, it has been impossible to link specific junk science papers to excessive amounts of climate research funding. However, we do know that the availability of billions of dollars to fund climate science, loads the dice for academics to … Continue reading
Climate change makes sheep shrink and marmots get fat Climate Kids: EARTH NOW h/t to Dave G
The use of fossil fuels has destroyed our climate. Quality of life was much better during the Little Ice Age. Failure to act could lead to the frightening scenario below. National Trust campaign highlights how gardens will look if global … Continue reading
Obama is bringing unemployment down, by getting huge numbers of people to give up and quit looking for jobs. Gallup.Com – The Behavioral Economy by Dennis Jacobe: Unemployment Rate Decline Is Misleading
After a hot spring and a scorching summer, this winter is likely to continue a US warming trend that could make 2012 the hottest year since modern record-keeping began, US weather experts said Thursday. Drought that ravaged much of the … Continue reading
Many religions believe that bad weather is punishment for man’s sins. The most famous example is Noah’s flood. Today’s most enlightened academics also believe that bad weather is the result of human’s sins. They consider themselves intellectually superior to those ignorant religious … Continue reading
Earlier this week McKitten was complaining about the lack of tornadoes due to global warming, but others are complaining that global warming is causing tornadoes. The morons should probably try to get their story straight. Dirty Weather- don’t make it … Continue reading