Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 20, 2012
Tampering With Weather Data For Political Purposes Is Nothing New
People were tampering with weather data for political purposes, long before Tom Karl and James Hansen started doing it. it is the misuse of meteorological data …. that constitutes a crime against the community docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/035/mwr-035-01-0007b.pdf
Mikey Mann Thinks Oklahoma Never Had A Dust Storm Before
h/t to Tom Nelson Twitter / MichaelEMann: @afreedma @pdykstra Well, this … The Three Stooges might want to learn a little history before twittering in their pants. Perhaps Andrew Freedman meant that AGW is a decelerant? (Picture from the Franklin D. Roosevelt … Continue reading
1703 : Worst Storm In British History
CO2 levels were a very safe 280 ppm. The Great Storm of 1703 is arguably the most severe storm or natural disaster ever recorded in the southern part of Britain. It affected southern England and the English Channel. A 120-mph … Continue reading
Visualizing How USHCN Hides The Decline In US Temperatures
USHCN thermometers show a significant decline in US temperatures since 1920, with 1921, 1931 and 1934 being the three hottest years. NOAA decided that this simply wouldn’t do, so about a decade ago they started adjusting the data in the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Troubling Question ……
Why am I in Colorado this weekend, instead of London?
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Kick Racism Out
This is “Kick It Out” weekend in English football, which is well timed after the ugly display by Serbia on Tuesday. We should extend the campaign to the US, and kick the race-baiter-in-chief out of the White House.
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
The Princess And The Pea
During 2011, Princess McKitten had a lumpy climate, stuffed with too many tornadoes and storms. She complained to her mother Gaia, who delivered a dozen thick mattresses which buffered the Princess from those nasty storms. The Princess then went back to Mother … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 18 Comments