Why am I in Colorado this weekend, instead of London?
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
You’ve been “Banned in Britain” as a climate denier ?
No, I am just really annoyed that I won’t be at the Spurs-Chelsea match tomorrow.
I can’t stand the thought of the firms running amok. But I guess the authorities have cracked down on that, haven’t they
No, the football hooligans that follow the teams around and demolish anything they don’t like.
They are called football firms
That doesn’t happen in England any more.
Not as bad as it was in England, anyway.
Spurs are missing Bale whose girlfriend has gone in to labour.
The morons at ESPN2 lost the feed for the entire second half. They should be banned from showing football.
I’ll be watching the highlights on auntie tonight. Sounds like a good match, and an even better result.