Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 22, 2012
Weather Forecast Fort Collins, CO | Fort Collins Weather | Wunderground The next cold blast is forecast to bring January weather to Colorado on Thursday, and much of the rest of the country shortly thereafter. This will cause a flood of global warming … Continue reading
Global temperatures directly affect the acidity of the ocean, which in turn changes the acoustical properties of sea water. New research suggests that global warming may give Earth’s oceans the same hi-fi sound qualities they had more than 100 million … Continue reading
Obama Affirms Climate Change Goals Published: November 18, 2008 President-elect Barack Obama, in strongly-worded remarks to a gathering of governors and foreign officials on Tuesday, said he had no intention of softening or delaying his aggressive targets for reducing emissions … Continue reading
According to Obama, in the middle east huge crowds of murderous people armed with heavy artillery can spontaneously appear on 9/11 – if a YouTube video pisses them off. The Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was planned and “not spontaneous,” … Continue reading
Obama promised to make energy prices skyrocket, so his ingenious supporters concluded that they won’t have to pay their bills.
Tom Karl wrote some papers identifying issues which can affect temperature readings. Therefore, USHCN can adjust temperatures any way they want. Quiet. Scientists at work.
The culture of scientist worship comes at a very high price. Six Italian scientists and an ex-government official have been sentenced to six years in prison over the 2009 deadly earthquake in L’Aquila. A regional court found them guilty of … Continue reading
States marked with red below are populated with slow, anti-science, dull minded, bitter people who cling to guns and religion, and want to destroy the planet. States marked in blue are populated with highly intelligent intellectuals, who care for the … Continue reading
Obama will personally kill Osama for the third time tonight, and remind us that he made Islam feel good about itself again.
Obama : Blame Free Speech First, Or White People, Or YouTube, Or George Bush, Or Rush Limbaugh, Or Bitter People Who Cling To Guns And Religion …..
September 12, 2012 “The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary … Continue reading