California has solved the global warming crisis.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Which one is Boxer’s boat?
Those boats would only qualify as dinghies, in Boxer’s world.
There may actually be tangible success in the near future. Valero Energy is looking to sell its refining capacity because it’s too expensive to upgrade to the AB32 standards. If it can be sold, it will further reduce the competition for gasoline refining, increases prices a small amount. It it can’t be sold, it will be shut down and the price of gas in CA will go higher still.
Global warming means no instant marinas.
That must be on the CA side – yep! I suspect the REAL boats are on the NV side. Boxer probably reports residency in NV to avoid taxation…. surely would keep the motor yacht over there….