Skiing forecast: No snow here by year 2020
Claude Villeneuve, a leading expert on climate change, said yesterday that by 2020 there may not be enough snow for skiing on Mount Orford.
“The trend is for winter temperatures to rise,” Villeneuve said later. “It will be high enough that, starting in 2020, there will be no snow, or no significant snow accumulation.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
- The Ship Of Fools
- Biggest Fraud In Science History – The NASA/NOAA Surface Temperature Record
- Hudson Bay Sea Ice Third Highest On Record
- Max Stupid In Fort Collins
- My Arctic Forecast
- The Northwest Passage Cruise Disaster
- Climate Fraud Ahead Of Paris
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraud – Walruses
- Eastern Arctic Sea Ice Coverage Is The Highest This Millenium
AndyG55 on Coldest Year On Record So Far… AndyG55 on Coldest Year On Record So Far… transrp on Coldest Year On Record So Far… Caleb on Huge Increase In Four Year Old… Caleb on Huge Increase In Four Year Old… Marsh on Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud… omanuel on The Biggest Fraud In Hist… Andy DC on The Biggest Fraud In Hist… Andy DC on The Biggest Fraud In Hist… rah on The Biggest Fraud In Hist…