Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 27, 2012
Major Frankenstorm Hazel in October, 1954 brought 98 MPH winds to Washington DC – the highest ever recorded. A cold front collided with a major hurricane. No one was stupid enough in 1954 to blame the storm on CO2.
Katherine Hayhoe is convinced that heavy rainfall events in West Texas are due to global warming. The closest USHCN station to Hayhoeville is at Crosbyton, and it shows no evidence to support her claim. Two of the three heaviest rainfalls they have … Continue reading
With much of the Eastern Seaboard in the path of a rare behemoth storm, residents of the nation’s most densely populated corridor contemplated whether to heed dire warnings of torrential rain, high winds and up to 2 feet of snow. … Continue reading
26 Sep 1938 – AWFUL DEVASTATION New England Hurricane And-Floo…
18 Oct 1954 – Hurricane blowing itself out NEW YORK, Monday
16 Sep 1944 – HURRICANE HITS NEW YORK
26 Nov 1950 – New York Hurricane
In order to get your mob to burn witches, you have to be able to convince other people that someone turned you into a newt. Global warming nutjobs have no data to support their claims that the weather is worse … Continue reading
Bridgehampton, NY has had five days which received more than six inches of rain. The rainiest day was in 1954. U.S. Historical Climatology Network
Team climate liar has been spreading propaganda today that extreme rainfall events are increasing on the east coast of the US. As with everything else they say, the truth is the exact opposite. The five rainiest days in Atlantic City, NJ all … Continue reading