Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 29, 2012
The official NOAA story – 85 MPH The situation on the ground- 45 MPH WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground
As far as I can tell, no serious hurricane climatologist believes that Sandy has anything to do with global warming. McKitten couldn’t care less about the facts. he has an agenda. Hurricane Sandy: Global warming fuels a perfect Frankenstorm Sandy, … Continue reading
Sandy is making landfall, and the highest wind speed I can find is 45 MPH WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground
One disease of increasing concern is dengue fever. As temperatures get warmer, certain species will migrate to new areas and carry disease with them. “Looking at where mosquitoes are now in the U.S., they don’t live long enough for dengue … Continue reading
The gubermint tells us that Irene, Isaac and Sandy are the worst storms ever. The 2012 drought was the worst ever. 2012 is the hottest year ever. These claims are all completely true, assuming that time began two years ago … Continue reading
WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground Looks like one buoy north of Long Island has 30 MPH.
PUBLIC INFORMATION STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE THINK ABOUT YOUR LOVED ONES, THINK ABOUT THE EMERGENCY RESPONDERS WHO WILL BE UNABLE TO REACH YOU WHEN YOU MAKE THE PANICKED PHONE CALL TO BE RESCUED, THINK ABOUT THE RESCUE/RECOVERY TEAMS WHO WILL … Continue reading
I live in a country which elected Nobel Prize Winner Barack Obama, so I am going to add the Nobel Prize to my resume.
(1) Bill McKibben (billmckibben) on Twitter