I live in a country which elected Nobel Prize Winner Barack Obama, so I am going to add the Nobel Prize to my resume.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
“He didn’t win that!”
Only if you actually voted for him or are willing to lie and say that you did.
Someone let Bill McKibben know that he also won the Nobel Peace Prize.
Don’t forget that United Nations won the price in 2001. US is a UN member, so you can fairly say that every US citizen won it too.
As a european I happen to have won it twice: not only as a member of the UN, but also as a member of the EU in 2012.
By Mann’s standards there are somewhere around 6 billion people who have won the nobel at least once. Truly a rare treat.
Awesome! Outcome equality!
…and as we see the Nobel Prize sink slowly in the West…we bid a fond farewell…
Mikey Mann should add his name to the Penn State pedophile sex offender list. He was certainly there when a lot of perverted sex took place. A lot of perverted sceince as well.
Think about it. Do you really want to be on the same list as Yassir Arafat, Jimmy Carter, Al Gore, and Barack Obama?
The same list which does not include Margaret Thatcher, Ronald Reagan, and Pope John Paul II?
I think I would rather go without… I have a reputation to uphold.
Actually, all you have to do is move to Europe. Everyone there has won the prize.
Yes technically if you voted for him you contributed to the Nobel Peace Prize. You Americans are all Nobel Prize Winners now. But did the government ship you a commemorative photocopy of a certificate of some kind?
Voting for President Obama isn’t required. Because MM supposedly won it using federal funding, then all taxpayers contributed to his work and therefore are Nobel Prize winners.
As a Norwegian, I make a winner every year…