Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 30, 2012
How Many People Did Sandy Save?
Latest toll is 34 dead from Sandy, including traffic fatalities blamed on the weather. A normal two day period in the northeast would have about 60 traffic fatalities.
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
h/t to scarface
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Can You Charge Someone Who Says He Was Born In Kenya With Treason?
CHARLES WOODS, father of Tyrone Woods: I can’t imagine anyone with any heart that would watch a battle rage for seven hours knowing that heroes were there that were going to be slaughtered if you didn’t have help sent in. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
George Washington’s Horse Caused This
The Great Hurricane of 1780 is probably the deadliest Atlantic hurricane on record. Between 20,000 and 22,000 people died when the storm passed through the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean starting on October 10 and ending on October 16. Great … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Does “Climate Change” Require Change?
Every weather event is now attributed to climate change, because below 350 PPM the planet never had weather. The climate was always perfect, everyone lived in harmony, talked to trees, and had sex with their tails.
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Obama Taking Money From Osama – Wants More
WASHINGTON – Using a Pakistani Internet Protocol and proxy server, a disposable credit card and a fake address, “Osama bin Laden” has successfully donated twice to Barack Obama’s presidential re-election campaign. The “Bin Laden” donations, actually made by WND staff, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Psychosis Is Free At The Guardian
Hurricane Sandy has drowned the New York I love I like this comment
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Huge Fire In Breezy Point, NY
There is a huge fire in Breezy Point, New York which has destroyed 100 houses. The fire hydrants were submerged by the storm surge. My grandmother lives in the next neighborhood over from Breezy Point, and I used to spend summers on the beach … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
What To Expect From Sandy
In 1900, a storm surge destroyed Galveston and killed 8,000 people. Experts tell us that Sandy was the biggest storm in US history, so we can safely assume that Manhattan now looks like Galveston did in 1900.
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments