October hurricane strikes occurred almost three times as often during the 19th century as they do now. They used to happen about once every 1.7 years, and now they happen about once every five years. The peak decades for October hurricanes were the 1870s and the 1940s, which both had six.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!