Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: November 2012
“We need a constitutional amendment that would allow the legislature to control the so-called free speech rights of corporations,” Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) was quoted as saying by CNS News. Democratic Rep: Amend Constitution To Allow Control Of Speech « … Continue reading
There have been quite a few commenters here recently saying that I have no credentials to do complex mathematical operations like counting record highs and lows. Assuming that they passed second grade and know how to count, why don’t they prove me … Continue reading
I am starting a new programming contract with a Canadian company, and they are restricting the number of hours I can work for now, because “they don’t know what is going to happen to exchange rates as the fiscal cliff … Continue reading
Paul Homewood reminded me of the EPA graph below, which shows that heatwaves during the 1930s were much worse than recent years. Hansen is of course undaunted by facts, and is claiming that bad heatwaves never used to happen. The distribution … Continue reading
Yesterday, the leading Pakistani global warming official announced that the Greenland ice sheet melted in just four days this summer. The golf pro at the Greenland Country Club has reports that this announcement is devastating their business. People used to travel half way around … Continue reading
Last night’s coldest temperatures « Met Office News Blog Twelve years ago, leading Met Office climate scientists explained that this is just a virtual cold. Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past 20 MARCH 2000 David Parker, at … Continue reading
A string of strong Pacific Storms is continuing to hit Northern California. Mount Shasta’s projected snowfall may make a run for the world record. Combined over the next several days will be anywhere from 176 – 218 inches of snow! … Continue reading
John Daly captured this version of GISS US temperatures in 1999 or 2000, which I have used as a basis to show that Hansen has massively altered temperature data. http://www.john-daly.com/usatemps.006 NASA has of course deleted the old data from their … Continue reading
Check out the lead story on Google News. Google News I predicted during the campaign the the MSM would turn on Obama after the election. He has made a complete mess and can’t hide behind Romney’s tax returns any more. His three … Continue reading