Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
Daily Archives: November 1, 2012
The Tri-State Tornado of 1925 wiped numerous cities off the map. No one was stupid enough at the time to blame it on humans, or to believe that it could have been prevented. Tri-State Tornado – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Millions and millions of Americans have built homes and businesses just above sea level, along the Eastern and Gulf Coast seaboards. According to Obama they didn’t build those businesses, but that isn’t the point. The point is, if you build … Continue reading
In 1886, the US was hit by an incredible seven hurricanes, including two major hurricanes. Suppose that some snake oil salesman named Hames Jansen had been running around the country in 1886 claiming that he could prevent hurricanes by having everyone give … Continue reading
If Obama gets re-elected, he will almost certainly be impeached over Benghazi. Do scumbags like Candy Crowley really want Joe Biden running the country?
The Appalachians are having record early ski area openings, thanks to an overheated atmosphere which produces excessive amounts of cold air. The earliest season opening ever for Sugar Mountain ski resort in Banner Elk takes place Wednesday, after more than … Continue reading
During October 1871, Chicago burned to the ground. On the same day many other cities around Lake Michigan and Lake Huron burned. Most notable was Peshtigo, Wisconsin where thousands of people died. More than 1.5 million acres burned in those fires. CO2 … Continue reading