Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Fraudsters Recycling The Same Hurricane Story – Century After Century
- More Detail On The Obama Alaska Comedy Act
- More On The James Blalog/NCAR Antarctica Fraud
- Summer 2015 Was One Of The Least Hot On Record In The US
- NOAA Undermines NASA’s Sea Level Lies
- Ross Ice Shelf Retreated Five Feet Per Day From 1840 To 1930
- Alaskan Glaciers Lost Half Their Mass Before 1950
- World’s Stupidest Human Opens His Mouth Again
- New Mexico Having Their 4th Wettest Year On Record
- More Sea Level Mischief From NOAA
- Obama Is The 44th President To Experience Alaskan Glacier Melting
- More Mind-Blowing Sea Level Fraud From The University Of Colorado And NASA
- 1972 – Walter Cronkite Warned Of A New Ice Age
- A 2009 Reminder That Climate Alarmists Are Complete Nutcases
- More Spectacular Climate BS From Jerry Meehl At NCAR
- Why The US Must Never Let CO2 Levels Drop Again
- Obama Travels To Alaska To Warn Them About Global Warming
- Florida Hurricanes Becoming Much Less Common
- New York Times Shows Little Change In Arctic Sea Ice Since 1971
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraudster – James Blalog
- Spectacular Fraud On The Other Side Of The Pond
- Fire Is An Essential And Necessary Part Of The Forest Cycle
- A Spectacular Hockey Stick Of Fraud With NASA Surface Temperatures Since 2001
- Climate Morons Of The Day – Sydney Morning Herald
- Other Things That Greg Doesn’t Remember From 1954
Daily Archives: November 2, 2012
BBC News – Home If he had an ounce of brains in his head, he would be focusing on getting more fuel – not less.
It took many years of severe drought to soften up Australian’s brains enough to vote for Julia. The US is succumbing much more easily. One storm is enough to turn half of America full stupid.
Huge amounts of evidence appear that Obama allowed the US ambassador in Libya to die, and then covered it up. The media’s response is to help him cover it up. Unemployment goes up in September, the media responds by reporting that the … Continue reading
20 Nov 1893 – Terrific Hurricane. New York’s crack mayor says that hurricanes are caused by humans, and that voting for Obama will make hurricanes stop. Bloomberg has people starving on Staten Island, so he responds by checking out mentally and … Continue reading
The BBC forgot to mention something …. Fox News didn’t
Sandy reversed Obama’s free fall in the polls, and may well get him re-elected. This would define the twin Candy/Sandy disasters as being the largest in US history.