If he had an ounce of brains in his head, he would be focusing on getting more fuel – not less.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Is Al Gore selling the inability of motorists to purchase gas, as carbon offsets to Darryl Hanna?
Bloomberg is a closet fascist and eco-loon, a pernicious combination.
The average strength of all atlantic hurricanes and tropical storms, taken together, has not increased over the last 160 years:
Hurricane/Tropical Storm Strengths, 1851 to 2010
Nor would competent physical scientists expect otherwise, with only a 1°C rise in temperatures, as I sketch out at the above-linked short article. (Basically, the increase in atmospheric energy, for that rise in temperature, is only about 0.4%, or an increase in wind velocities half that, about 0.2%.)
Why aren’t scientists loudly correcting people like Bloomberg in the mainstream media? Because — I keep reminding myself — it’s the politics, not the science, stupid.
Bloomberg — It’s not my fault, it’s not my fault….look over there at that global warming….er….hey, what say everybody take a time out and wade a marathon race?
Gas rationing in Jersey: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/11/02/christie-shoreline-destruction-heartbreaking-for-every-new-jerseyan/
“Residents with license plates ending in an odd number can make gas purchases on odd-numbered days of the month Residents with plates ending in an even number will be able to buy gas on even-numbered days.”
But think of the enormous economic benefits of not burning fossil fuels in this region. They must be making a fortune. (Remember according to David Appell every litre of fossil fuel burnt is a net economic negative that outweighs any economic benefit.)
On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:41 PM, Real Science