Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
- NSIDC Caught Cheating – Yet Again
- Oldest Thickest Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Increase
- History Is A Thing Of The Past
Daily Archives: November 3, 2012
Campaigning is a big physical and emotional drain. Obama has even had to quit playing golf for the last few months, because he had to pretend that cared about other people. If he wins the election, he gets to take … Continue reading
I was driving this afternoon behind a late model Jeep Wrangler (very similar to the one I was driving) which had a bumper sticker that read : This vehicle is 100% carbon neutral My Wrangler uses a lot of gas. … Continue reading
“If you’re thinking about voting for Mitt Romney, I would like to make this one plea: black people know who you are and they will come after you” – Bill Maher Bill Maher Warns Romney Supporters: ‘Black People Know Who … Continue reading
Romney wants his supporters to vote for “love of country.” Obama wants his supporters to vote for “revenge” against successful Americans
I am watching the Chelsea/Swansea match being played in freezing cold rain, and remembered that a global warming induced drought threatens to wreck the UK. April 17, 2012 Parts of England face drought ‘catastrophe’
Eco-nutcases want to destroy the environment by building offshore bird choppers up and down the coasts. Imagine what an offshore wind farm looks like after a 180 MPH category five hurricane hits it. In order to be a global warming advocate, … Continue reading
Team climate moron tells us that warmer temperatures lead to more storms – which explains why there are many more storms in winter than summer, and why the most severe storms occur in the Arctic. Warm places like Honolulu and … Continue reading