Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,971 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 3, 2012
Campaigning is a big physical and emotional drain. Obama has even had to quit playing golf for the last few months, because he had to pretend that cared about other people. If he wins the election, he gets to take … Continue reading
I was driving this afternoon behind a late model Jeep Wrangler (very similar to the one I was driving) which had a bumper sticker that read : This vehicle is 100% carbon neutral My Wrangler uses a lot of gas. … Continue reading
“If you’re thinking about voting for Mitt Romney, I would like to make this one plea: black people know who you are and they will come after you” – Bill Maher Bill Maher Warns Romney Supporters: ‘Black People Know Who … Continue reading
Romney wants his supporters to vote for “love of country.” Obama wants his supporters to vote for “revenge” against successful Americans
I am watching the Chelsea/Swansea match being played in freezing cold rain, and remembered that a global warming induced drought threatens to wreck the UK. April 17, 2012 Parts of England face drought ‘catastrophe’
Eco-nutcases want to destroy the environment by building offshore bird choppers up and down the coasts. Imagine what an offshore wind farm looks like after a 180 MPH category five hurricane hits it. In order to be a global warming advocate, … Continue reading
Team climate moron tells us that warmer temperatures lead to more storms – which explains why there are many more storms in winter than summer, and why the most severe storms occur in the Arctic. Warm places like Honolulu and … Continue reading
Sometime around 1980, I was driving to Chaco Canyon, New Mexico – when a massive failure occurred at the Four Corners Power Plant. This caused an electricity blackout across the entire northwest quadrant of the state for many hours. When … Continue reading
The Post’s endorsements tend Democratic Tend? ROFLMAO The Post began regularly endorsing candidates for president in 1976, with Jimmy Carter. The Post editorial board hasn’t endorsed a Republican for the Oval Office Is The Post, in its endorsements, more left … Continue reading