Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
Bloomberg said earlier this week that burning fossil fuels caused New York’s problems, while residents of New York are dying for lack of fossil fuels. Storm-ravaged and weary Rockaways residents cornered Mayor Bloomberg yesterday to angrily demand more aid for … Continue reading
A massive storm surge killed thousands of people in England and Wales in 1607. The authorities predictably responded by blaming the flood on English sins. Gods Warning to his people of England.
English football has completely sucked this weekend. West Ham got cheated out a win by the linesman, and City was unable to get a decent shot off the entire match. Arsenal swooned over RVP, gave him a free goal, and put MU … Continue reading
This Guy Wanted To Be The GOP Candidate For President | Real Science Chris Christie (a man who obviously has a huge amount of self respect) swooned over Obama and probably gave him four more years in the White House. … Continue reading
New England has been hit by four major hurricanes since the end of the Civil War, with the most recent one in 1954. From 1938 to 1954, three major hurricanes struck New England. On September 7 1869, three ships observed hurricane … Continue reading
The US fire season has nearly ended, with the fire count being the fourth lowest on record since 1960. The only years with fewer forest fires were the wet years after the eruption of El Chichon. National Interagency Fire Center … Continue reading
Greens tell us that our lives would be better without readily available fossil fuels. Obama’s science advisor said that the US is threatened by too much energy. http://news.google.com/newspapers Greens shut off the lights in New York and bragged about their … Continue reading
We can’t say for certain that Andrew Freedman wouldn’t be clueless without his CO2 paranoia, but it almost certainly has made his condition worse. He rants about Sandy without checking his facts. Scientists cannot yet answer the specific question of … Continue reading
Wind farm noise does harm sleep and health, say scientists – Telegraph Wind farms may drive you insane – but are worth it because they are ugly, unreliable and environmentally destructive. Swathes of British countryside are being sacrificed Too much faith – … Continue reading
In 22 days, Antarctic sea icea area will have been above normal for 365 days in a row. According to logic invented by crack scientist Jeff Masters, the odds against this happening are astronomical at 2^343 power to one. Proof … Continue reading