Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
Bloomberg said earlier this week that burning fossil fuels caused New York’s problems, while residents of New York are dying for lack of fossil fuels. Storm-ravaged and weary Rockaways residents cornered Mayor Bloomberg yesterday to angrily demand more aid for … Continue reading
A massive storm surge killed thousands of people in England and Wales in 1607. The authorities predictably responded by blaming the flood on English sins. Gods Warning to his people of England.
English football has completely sucked this weekend. West Ham got cheated out a win by the linesman, and City was unable to get a decent shot off the entire match. Arsenal swooned over RVP, gave him a free goal, and put MU … Continue reading
This Guy Wanted To Be The GOP Candidate For President | Real Science Chris Christie (a man who obviously has a huge amount of self respect) swooned over Obama and probably gave him four more years in the White House. … Continue reading
New England has been hit by four major hurricanes since the end of the Civil War, with the most recent one in 1954. From 1938 to 1954, three major hurricanes struck New England. On September 7 1869, three ships observed hurricane … Continue reading
The US fire season has nearly ended, with the fire count being the fourth lowest on record since 1960. The only years with fewer forest fires were the wet years after the eruption of El Chichon. National Interagency Fire Center … Continue reading