Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Petrossa on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi… AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk Colorado Wellington on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk Colorado Wellington on Cooling Nuuk
Daily Archives: November 6, 2012
h/t to Bruce
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Crack scientists are spending billions of dollars studying methods to isolate the man made temperature footprint from the natural temperature footprint. Can you help them? What percentage of the 0.0C change in temperature over the sixteen years … Continue reading
Melting Ice May Swamp Seaports CLEVELAND. February 18.— Dr. William S. Carlson, an Arctic expert, said last night that polar ice caps were melting at an astonishing and unexplained rate, and threatening to swamp seaports by raising ocean levels. “The glaciers of Norway and Alaska are … Continue reading
Mitt Romney said that he expected a “very solid win” tonight, extending his campaign into the final hours of voting in order to make an eleventh-hour play for the swing state support that he still believes can push him into … Continue reading
Old TV shows and movies remind us that the weather always used to be pleasant (except for that twister in Kansas which bumped Dorothy on the head, and an occasional typhoon on Gilligan’s Island.) Vote to return to the nice weather from the past. … Continue reading
I propose that the AGU ethics officer, Peter Gleick, be placed in charge of balloting oversight. He has experience with document forgery, and should be able to spot a bad ballot. They look like this.