Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
Daily Archives: November 6, 2012
h/t to Bruce
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Crack scientists are spending billions of dollars studying methods to isolate the man made temperature footprint from the natural temperature footprint. Can you help them? What percentage of the 0.0C change in temperature over the sixteen years … Continue reading
Melting Ice May Swamp Seaports CLEVELAND. February 18.— Dr. William S. Carlson, an Arctic expert, said last night that polar ice caps were melting at an astonishing and unexplained rate, and threatening to swamp seaports by raising ocean levels. “The glaciers of Norway and Alaska are … Continue reading
Mitt Romney said that he expected a “very solid win” tonight, extending his campaign into the final hours of voting in order to make an eleventh-hour play for the swing state support that he still believes can push him into … Continue reading
Old TV shows and movies remind us that the weather always used to be pleasant (except for that twister in Kansas which bumped Dorothy on the head, and an occasional typhoon on Gilligan’s Island.) Vote to return to the nice weather from the past. … Continue reading
I propose that the AGU ethics officer, Peter Gleick, be placed in charge of balloting oversight. He has experience with document forgery, and should be able to spot a bad ballot. They look like this.