Mitt Romney said that he expected a “very solid win” tonight, extending his campaign into the final hours of voting in order to make an eleventh-hour play for the swing state support that he still believes can push him into the White House.
The Republican candidate, a life-long teetotaller, revealed that organisers of his Election Night Party, at the huge steel-and-glass Convention Center in central Boston, have been instructed to put sparkling apple juice on ice in preparation for the moment of victory.
“I’m expecting a very solid win tonight and I’m looking forward to being able to represent all the people in getting this country going again,” he told WMAL, a conservative talk radio station, today. “I’m looking forward to rebuilding our military, rebuilding our economy Getting better jobs, and getting that attractive balanced budget.”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Spectacular Antarctic Lies To Start The Morning
- Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths Plummeting In The US
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
Andy DC on Spectacular Antarctic Lies To… gator69 on Three Years Since Guardian Ann… Windsong on Spectacular Antarctic Lies To… Salvatore Del Prete on Spectacular Antarctic Lies To… Dave1billion on Spectacular Antarctic Lies To… Hugh K on Spectacular Antarctic Lies To… Hugh K on Spectacular Antarctic Lies To… Vince on Spectacular Antarctic Lies To… wyoskeptic on Spectacular Antarctic Lies To… omanuel on Spectacular Antarctic Lies To…