Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
Richard Lee Stevens on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… gator69 on A Tale Of Two Cities gator69 on A Tale Of Two Cities gator69 on A Tale Of Two Cities kentclizbe on A Tale Of Two Cities Dan W. on A Tale Of Two Cities Dan W. on A Tale Of Two Cities gregole on Arctic Surge Continues stevengoddard on A Tale Of Two Cities kentclizbe on A Tale Of Two Cities
Daily Archives: November 8, 2012
I love reading comments from alarmists who imagine that they know what they are talking about. Climate-change deniers deny human role in global warming In other words, the Earth’s temperature regularly varies by 8C, and CO2 has nothing to do with it.
Another huge benefit from global warming. The Washington D.C. area and surrounding government infrastructure will be virtually destroyed by global warming over the next century, according to the latest study financed by American taxpayers. Global Warming Could Wipe Out Govt. | Judicial … Continue reading
I suggest that Obama legislate gravity before he legislates the climate. A 50% reduction in gravity would greatly reduce the obesity problem among his supporters. Bloomberg and Michelle need to limit Christie’s soft drink consumption.
There was a hurricane last week. Hurricanes never used to happen, so it must have been caused by Mann made climate change. TexMessage: Donald Trump says we need global warming | Texas on the Potomac | a … Continue reading
Chinese aerosols are blamed for the failure of climate models. (Apparently they gunk up the Fortran.) Translating this in science terms. We have been damn lucky that there have been no large volcanic eruptions for twenty years. Another Pinatubo and we are completely … Continue reading