Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 9, 2012
03 Apr 1922 – THE WEATHER IN GREAT BRITAIN. SNOW AND HURRICANE…
19 Sep 1898 – THE WEST INDIAN CATASTROPHE. WORST. HURRICANE SI…
Since 1930, GHCN HCN thermometers show that US maximum temperatures have dropped almost 1.5 degrees. The four coldest years have all occurred since the end of the 1970s ice age scare. ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ The warm temperatures of 2012 do not … Continue reading
For two months before the election, the MSM kept telling us how great the economy was doing under Obama. By pure coincidence, since election day a seemingly endless stream of bad economic news has come forward. WYMT.com Tyler Star News Citizens Voice Business Insider Anniston Star WTOV … Continue reading
There have been a few people posting comments bashing Luis Suarez and Jermain Defoe, but after this week me thinks they will have to eat their words. Suarez’ goal last weekend will likely be remembered as one of the best … Continue reading
At -58F, most golfers are keeping warm in the clubhouse today. Winter starts in a few weeks, and then the cold weather will arrive. summit:status:webcam
In 13 Philadelphia wards, Obama received 99 percent of the vote or more. Vote was astronomical for Obama in some Philadelphia wards – Philly.com
New York City and Long Island Impose Odd-Even Gas Rationing – NYTimes.com David wants to liberate these people by making gasoline even less available and more expensive. I am a scientist and I take great umbrage at being sent such … Continue reading
This post is going to stay on top of the blog for a while. All of the claimed warming in the US is due to data tampering. After a cold October, thermometers show that year to date temperatures in the … Continue reading
Dr. Katherine Hayhoe, a Nobel Peace Prize Laureate for her work in understanding Climate Change, will be speaking to the USGBC Students about the impact that Climate Change has on today’s environment. USGBC Students Meeting with Dr. Katherine Hayhoe – TTU … Continue reading