Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- No Change In The Frequency Of Hot Days In France
- Are Our Leaders Finally Getting Serious About Stopping Imaginary Global Warming?
- Book Your Northwest Passage Cruise For Only $25,000
- Bill Gray : Biggest El Nino Since 1998
- July 1907 Heatwave Killed Dozens Of People And Horses In Philadelphia
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues At Highest Extent Since 2005
- Dr. Bill Gray Responds To Pope Francis
- White House Demonstrates That They Are Complete Morons – Once Again
- Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Trump Said Many Illegal Aliens Are Criminals
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Approaching Highest Extent Since At Least 2004
- Polar Bears Granted A Reprieve
- All Lies, All The Time
- Increasing Is Decreasing
- July 1896 Heatwave Killed Birds
- Bill Gates Says The Cost Of Switching To Wind And Solar Would Be “Beyond Astronomical”
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By July 1
- My St Francis Epiphany
- Today’s Climate Morons
- The Rhone Glacier Then And Now
- Glaciers Shrank Thousands Of Feet Before 1902
- There Are No Qualified Atmospheric Scientists In Texas
- US Climate Getting Less Extreme
- The Symptoms Of Global Warming And Global Cooling Are Identical
- Forest Fires Were Much More Common During The Little Ice Age
- Another Smoking Gun Of Incompetence By Climate Scientists
Daily Archives: November 10, 2012
Temperatures on the Greenland ice sheet have dropped to 101 degrees F below the freezing point. This is exactly what we expect from an overheated atmosphere, and is a sure sign that the ice sheets are going to melt and … Continue reading
Aston Villa up 1-0 at halftime.
Probable Cause Are scientists too cautious to help us stop climate change? BY KERRY EMANUEL | NOVEMBER 9, 2012 The world has suffered an extraordinary string of weather disasters over the past decade, ranging from crippling droughts and floods, to … Continue reading
Rapidly melting ice at -56F is turning the air purple in Greenland. summit:status:webcam Hopefully James Blalog is catching the meltdown live on film, so that children will be able to feel cold virtually.
The military is threatened by 0.0004 mole fraction CO2. The Pentagon was warned on Friday to stand guard against “climate surprises” which could throw off its efforts to secure America’s future. An expert report, prepared for the intelligence community by … Continue reading
CO2 was at incredibly safe levels in 1898. The 1898 Colorado forest fire was about 100X larger than the “record” forest fires of 2012. 19 Sep 1898 – THE WEST INDIAN CATASTROPHE. WORST. HURRICANE SI… 19 May 1898 – GREAT … Continue reading
Your SUV caused this, retroactively. 12 Apr 1845 – DREADFUL HURRICANE IN AMERICA.