Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Monday
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
Daily Archives: November 11, 2012
I propose eliminating the EPA and all income tax, in exchange for a $20/gallon gasoline tax levied on people who believe that global warming is a serious problem. That would kill multiple birds with one stone.
President Obama has no plans to propose a tax on carbon emissions, a White House official said. “The Administration has not proposed nor is planning to propose a carbon tax,” the official said. White House says Obama is not planning … Continue reading
Spurs are beating City at halftime, for the same reason that Aston Villa lost yesterday. There is no sane reason to play an offsides trap on a set piece. Defenders should be running away from the goal, not towards it. … Continue reading
The Most Sensible Tax of All The United States should jump at the chance to adopt a similar revenue-neutral tax swap. It’s an opportunity to reduce existing taxes, clean up the environment and increase personal freedom and energy security. A … Continue reading
The Post is telling Obama to pull a Julia Gilliard, and implement a carbon tax after the election. The Post’s View The carbon tax EARLY WEDNESDAY, delivering his victory speech in Chicago, President Obama elevated an issue that had hardly … Continue reading
Experts tell us that hurricanes combined with snowstorms are a new phenomena caused by your SUV. DESTRUCTIVE HURRICANE AT CONSTANTINOPLE. In a letter dated Constantinople, Jun. 7, we find the following :—” On the 3rd of this month we had here one … Continue reading
Parts of Puget Sound could rise 2 feet Scientists offer projections on higher sea level January 17, 2008 A study released Thursday by scientists with the University of Washington and state Department of Ecology could help answer that question. In … Continue reading