Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… 4TimesAYear on No Indication Of Sea Level Ris… Sunsettommy on More On The Arctic Ice Satelli… AZ1971 on 1893 : “Malaria Everywhe…
Daily Archives: November 11, 2012
I propose eliminating the EPA and all income tax, in exchange for a $20/gallon gasoline tax levied on people who believe that global warming is a serious problem. That would kill multiple birds with one stone.
President Obama has no plans to propose a tax on carbon emissions, a White House official said. “The Administration has not proposed nor is planning to propose a carbon tax,” the official said. White House says Obama is not planning … Continue reading
Spurs are beating City at halftime, for the same reason that Aston Villa lost yesterday. There is no sane reason to play an offsides trap on a set piece. Defenders should be running away from the goal, not towards it. … Continue reading
The Most Sensible Tax of All The United States should jump at the chance to adopt a similar revenue-neutral tax swap. It’s an opportunity to reduce existing taxes, clean up the environment and increase personal freedom and energy security. A … Continue reading
The Post is telling Obama to pull a Julia Gilliard, and implement a carbon tax after the election. The Post’s View The carbon tax EARLY WEDNESDAY, delivering his victory speech in Chicago, President Obama elevated an issue that had hardly … Continue reading
Experts tell us that hurricanes combined with snowstorms are a new phenomena caused by your SUV. DESTRUCTIVE HURRICANE AT CONSTANTINOPLE. In a letter dated Constantinople, Jun. 7, we find the following :—” On the 3rd of this month we had here one … Continue reading
Parts of Puget Sound could rise 2 feet Scientists offer projections on higher sea level January 17, 2008 A study released Thursday by scientists with the University of Washington and state Department of Ecology could help answer that question. In … Continue reading