Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
gator69 on Time For Adjustments Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments DD More on Guardian Demonstrates That The… ren on Eureka! Sparks on The Climate Inquisition C… Another Ian on The Climate Inquisition C… Winnipeg Boy on The Climate Inquisition C… Winnipeg Boy on The Climate Inquisition C… Gail Combs on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi… catweazle666 on They Can’t Debate Me, So…
Daily Archives: November 11, 2012
I propose eliminating the EPA and all income tax, in exchange for a $20/gallon gasoline tax levied on people who believe that global warming is a serious problem. That would kill multiple birds with one stone.
President Obama has no plans to propose a tax on carbon emissions, a White House official said. “The Administration has not proposed nor is planning to propose a carbon tax,” the official said. White House says Obama is not planning … Continue reading
Spurs are beating City at halftime, for the same reason that Aston Villa lost yesterday. There is no sane reason to play an offsides trap on a set piece. Defenders should be running away from the goal, not towards it. … Continue reading
The Most Sensible Tax of All The United States should jump at the chance to adopt a similar revenue-neutral tax swap. It’s an opportunity to reduce existing taxes, clean up the environment and increase personal freedom and energy security. A … Continue reading
The Post is telling Obama to pull a Julia Gilliard, and implement a carbon tax after the election. The Post’s View The carbon tax EARLY WEDNESDAY, delivering his victory speech in Chicago, President Obama elevated an issue that had hardly … Continue reading
Experts tell us that hurricanes combined with snowstorms are a new phenomena caused by your SUV. DESTRUCTIVE HURRICANE AT CONSTANTINOPLE. In a letter dated Constantinople, Jun. 7, we find the following :—” On the 3rd of this month we had here one … Continue reading
Parts of Puget Sound could rise 2 feet Scientists offer projections on higher sea level January 17, 2008 A study released Thursday by scientists with the University of Washington and state Department of Ecology could help answer that question. In … Continue reading