Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
- NSIDC Caught Cheating – Yet Again
- Oldest Thickest Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Increase
Daily Archives: November 12, 2012
Obama was bragging last week about how he had sexually liberated the army for gays, so apparently Obama’s indignation about Petraeus is related to the fact that he was having sex with a woman. Democrats believe that heterosexual fornication is … Continue reading
The science does not exist to make detailed forecasts for temperature and snowfall for the end of this month, let alone for December or even the winter as a whole. What’s in store this winter? Responding to the headlines The Met … Continue reading
You Know You Need A New Striker When …. the only person who can score is your fullback, and he is out for the season with a knee injury. Abramovich should shell out the £60 million for Falcao. Chelsea is doing everything right, … Continue reading
The President allowed the ambassador to get killed, and then the White House, State Department and the CIA tried to cover it up. None of this is interesting to the press corpse, but the fact that Petraeus was having sex and had … Continue reading
Until a few years ago, nobody believed that the US had warmed since 1920. In 1999 Hansen showed a strong cooling trend since 1930, and wrote the text below. Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that … Continue reading
Experts tell us that Sandy was unprecedented in that it combined a tropical storm and a snow storm. Ivan dug up a slew of similar unprecedented events from the 19th century, when CO2 was so low that even sensitive Pikas … Continue reading
Obama has gotten away with lying about everything for his entire life, and is pushing the envelope with the Benghazi cover up. A senior U.S. official said Petraeus’ departure wasn’t connected to the Benghazi hearing. “Director Petraeus’ frank and forthright … Continue reading