Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: November 14, 2012
I’m working on a project in Fort Collins with 15 engineers. Eleven are Brazilian, two are from India, one from China and two Americans (including me.) I have worked on other engineering projects where I was the only American on a … Continue reading
The complete list of Obama’s faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies: Evergreen Solar ($25 million)* SpectraWatt ($500,000)* Solyndra ($535 million)* Beacon Power ($43 million)* Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million) SunPower ($1.2 billion) First Solar ($1.46 billion) Babcock and Brown ($178 million) EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)* Amonix ($5.9 million) Fisker Automotive ($529 million) … Continue reading
PRESIDENT OBAMA: You know, as you know, Mark (sp), we can’t attribute any particular weather event to climate change. What we do know is the temperature around the globe is increasing faster than was predicted even 10 years ago. We do … Continue reading
The “Rocky Mountain High” state aka Colorado – home to Americas’ two worst mass murders, Jon Benet, Ward Churchill and Balloon Boy – has produced yet another nutcase. A 20-year-old Colorado man was arrested after he allegedly threatened to assassinate President Obama … Continue reading
The record low Arctic ice this summer killed off the last of the Polar Bears, because they can not survive without ice. In its first roll call since September, the Senate voted 92-5 on Tuesday to debate a bill to ease restrictions … Continue reading
Government agencies tell us month after month that the US is rapidly warming and that 2012 is the hottest year ever. Only problem is, the thermometer data they use shows no warming, and show 1921 and 1934 warmer. The claims … Continue reading
In the Soviet Union, political opponents had their reputations systematically destroyed by the rulers and the government controlled press corpse. The US in 2012 is no different. MSNBC might as well rename themselves Pravda.