Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
Daily Archives: November 14, 2012
I’m working on a project in Fort Collins with 15 engineers. Eleven are Brazilian, two are from India, one from China and two Americans (including me.) I have worked on other engineering projects where I was the only American on a … Continue reading
The complete list of Obama’s faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies: Evergreen Solar ($25 million)* SpectraWatt ($500,000)* Solyndra ($535 million)* Beacon Power ($43 million)* Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million) SunPower ($1.2 billion) First Solar ($1.46 billion) Babcock and Brown ($178 million) EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)* Amonix ($5.9 million) Fisker Automotive ($529 million) … Continue reading
PRESIDENT OBAMA: You know, as you know, Mark (sp), we can’t attribute any particular weather event to climate change. What we do know is the temperature around the globe is increasing faster than was predicted even 10 years ago. We do … Continue reading
The “Rocky Mountain High” state aka Colorado – home to Americas’ two worst mass murders, Jon Benet, Ward Churchill and Balloon Boy – has produced yet another nutcase. A 20-year-old Colorado man was arrested after he allegedly threatened to assassinate President Obama … Continue reading
The record low Arctic ice this summer killed off the last of the Polar Bears, because they can not survive without ice. In its first roll call since September, the Senate voted 92-5 on Tuesday to debate a bill to ease restrictions … Continue reading
Government agencies tell us month after month that the US is rapidly warming and that 2012 is the hottest year ever. Only problem is, the thermometer data they use shows no warming, and show 1921 and 1934 warmer. The claims … Continue reading
In the Soviet Union, political opponents had their reputations systematically destroyed by the rulers and the government controlled press corpse. The US in 2012 is no different. MSNBC might as well rename themselves Pravda.