Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: November 15, 2012
In fact, most of the arctic looks to be on schedule with exception of open water around Victoria Island in the west arctic and a late freeze for Baffin Bay in the east. Polar bears have been reported on land … Continue reading
CO2 was at very safe levels in 1974. That was the year when Nixon resigned, as well as a few other things. The worst tornado outbreak in US history http://www.april31974.com/images/outbreakmaplarge.jpg A hurricane which killed 8,000 people Hurricane Fifi (later Hurricane Orlene) was … Continue reading
Al Gore believes that sacrifice from others is needed to control the climate. The Mayans believed the same thing. The Mayan society is looked at with awe, wonder, and distaste, . . . because of the public practice of human … Continue reading
The European Union’s climate commissioner says she hopes that President Barack Obama’s renewed attention to global warming after the election will translate into greater U.S. involvement in U.N. climate talks. EU climate head wants Obama to pull his weight in … Continue reading
December 30, 2007 Experts say it’s only a matter of time before a major hurricane strikes New York City. When it comes, you may want to have your evacuation plan nearby. If not, meet the fishes. By Aaron Naparstek Imagine … Continue reading
We will lead on climate change We must reduce the energy consumption that contributes to climate change — which means, for starters, upgrading our building codes. We will lead on climate change – NY Daily News Cuomo also made this … Continue reading