The European Union’s climate commissioner says she hopes that President Barack Obama’s renewed attention to global warming after the election will translate into greater U.S. involvement in U.N. climate talks.
EU climate head wants Obama to pull his weight in global warming talks – The Washington Post
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Politicians are a slippery lot.
President Obama visited Staten Island today to buck up devastated victims of superstorm Sandy, but even though Tarek Moustafa and MaryLou Wang voted for him, they still took the commander in chief’s words with a grain of salt.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/15/distraught-homeowners-take-post-sandy-obama-visit-with-grain-salt/#ixzz2CL1QaFJj
“Our house is completely damaged, destroyed and they say ‘insufficient damage?’” Wang, a postal worker, said incredulously. “I still like Obama, so I’m not going to say he’s not doing good for us. He’s working on it.”
“Thursday, Moustafa spent the morning standing in the cold looking for a glimpse of Obama. Seeing Marine One land was as close as he could get. Police officers allowed the press to move closer to Obama, but not local residents like Moustafa.
“I don’t even care anymore,” Moustafa said. “We’re not going to see him.”
It was a photo op. Of course the residents would not be allowed to be near the anointed one.
Yeah there’s already been an arrest of a person wanting to shoot him.
What a stupid comment. Of course he should be arrested.
That is standard procedure, it is illegal to make threats against others.